👋 Welcome to Arraylake
Arraylake is a data lake platform for managing multidimensional arrays and metadata in the cloud.
Here's how our documentation is organized:
- Quick Start - If your organization is already signed up for Arraylake and you just want to get started fast, follow this guide.
- Concepts - These pages provide a conceptual overview of what Arraylake does and how it works. You'll find a general overview of Arraylake's major features, an explanation of the Arraylake data model, a deep dive into Arraylake's transaction and version control system, and a growing list of best practices.
- Tutorial - This tutorial will guide you through all of the important features of Arraylake. After working through the tutorial, you should be ready to use Arraylake for your own projects.
- API Reference - Comprehensive reference documentation about Arraylake's API: Client, Repo
- Changelog - A log of updates to Arraylake.
Open a GitHub issue for any questions, bug reports, or feature requests.
Join our Community slack to connect with other users and ask casual questions.